Sunday, December 17, 2006

Thinking about New Year resolutions


It is coming to the end of 2006. An OK year, had its ups and downs, but overall I will say it had more ups than downs. Very busy though. As the year end comes nearer, most newspapers and news websites will look back at the major events of 2006. I want to think ahead to the new year.

To me, resolutions are just aiming at certain targets, there is no rule that you have to achieve them, the FUN is in the trying. Of course the idea is not to set unrealistic targets, there is absolutely no FUN if you know you will not be able to meet any of them.

I make it 12 days to the new year. So I have 12 days to think of my resolutions. And I will be thinking hard...

And OOPs.....this is another 'Brandy non-related post' although one or more of my New Year resolutions may involve her. So I have enclosed a picture of Brandy instead. This picture of her was taken before we moved flats. She was investigating a cupboard.

3 comments:

Randy said...

Hi Brandy,

I found your blog through the post on my blog. I know a good new year's resolution...play more trivia :-)

Is you dog a yorkie? If so, that is one big yorkie. My family had yorkies when I was growing up. Now we have a beagle.

mydogbrandy said...

She's a Silky Terrier actually. A sweetheart but she sheds a lot! I mean a lot!

You are the first to comment on my blog. I haven't told anyone about it except for my sister and her hubby. It's kind of a trial run for me, my very first blog.

Thanks for the visit.

Randy said...

Post about it on the mermbut board. Clipper will probably check it out. 14u2nv won't come over but will make a snide comment.