Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Its Brandy's birthday

Its officially a day late, sorry Brandy but thanks to the internet and time zones across the world, I am still able to post this on June the 12th, heheh. Brandy turned 9 yesterday, no today, better just make it on June 12th. I remember when my sister and I set out to go to various pet stores to find our new puppy. I know the exact date because when we were driving out of the compound, we heard on the radio that Princess Diana had died in a car crash, so that makes it August 31 1997. As to how I fixed June 12 as Brandy's official birthday, I calculated it backwards from shipment papers from the pet store.

As Dad and I were out most of yesterday, Brandy spent her birthday mostly locked up in the kitchen with the maid as company. It sounds horrible but really the kitchen is quite roomy.

9 for a dog is a senior citizen, but a senior citizen with a young heart and a loud voice. Happy belated birthday Brandy. My wish for you is to have a long and healthy life.

No comments: