Friday, June 16, 2006

Its off, the bandage is OFF, yeh!


Brandy's bandage is off for good, finally. She went to the vet this evening and it was taken off :-)

The vet warned that she must avoid steps and running around like a mad thing and recommended confining her somewhere. She already has weak knees and she is getting old and is overweight. :-(

I guess we will continue to carry her up and down the steps, confine her, whenever possible, to the kitchen or my room and try and put her on a sensible diet. In just a few months, we will be in our new flat where there are NO steps inside. Its as if we planned to move specially for Brandy. :-)

And on the downside, which has absolutely nothing to do with Brandy, my room tv is down. Sigh, repairman coming on Monday. Its a good thing I have my computer, and lots of books to read.

I have just added a pic of Brandy on her oldest and 'favouritest' bed.

No comments: