Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Brandy had a bath today


After a couple of Brandy unrelated posts, it's back to Brandy's news.


She had a bath today. She gets a weekly bath, usually on a Monday but because Monday was New Year's Day and Tuesday was another public holiday, I conveniently postponed her bath to today. Funny how bathing a little dog involves so much work on the part of the person doing the bathing and makes said person rather wet and messy whilst the dog emerges nice smelling with fluffy hair.

She absolutely hates getting wet but after nine years of baths, she is mostly resigned to it. The part she enjoys is the towel rubbing at the end of the bath and the use of the hair dryer that follows. I spend quite a bit of time making sure her hair is dry. The hair dryer I have is just for Brandy, I have never used it on myself.

Photo of Brandy is taken just after her bath. I have realised that the pictures I have of her are mostly when she is sitting or lying down on her bed. That is where she spends most of her time. I will try for an action shot but that will probably be of her eating. Favourite poses of Brandy are lying in bed, sitting in bed and eating.

1 comment:

Emma said...

haha, sounds like Brandy and Emma were twins separated at birth! Jan/dsflicker/Emma's mum