Thursday, March 01, 2007

Brandy is tough to blog about

When I started this blog, it was actually a test run as I've never blogged before. I wanted to find a neutral topic, be able to post pictures of my blog topic without loss of privacy and tell embarrasing tidbits of my blog topic without fear of being beaten up. *grin* I also told myself that I would update my blog once a week regardless.


Well, Brandy's been a great blog topic. I can write anything I want about her and she doesn't mind. Her pictures are on the web but she's never lost any privacy ('cos she's never had any, haha).


The only real problem I have is finding interesting Brandy-related things to blog about. I don't want to bore anyone to sleep reading my posts. Brandy's days and nights are spent lazing around mostly. She's really a house-dog, actually a 'flat-dog'. The flat is quite big and she's quite small so she gets a lot of exercise running around the flat. When she does get to go out, I have not managed to get the hang of dealing with a slightly mad (mad as in overly excited and not the foaming kind) dog and a camera, there are no photos of her on these outing. I truly admire little Emma (a blog I read about a lovely dog, see links) who does not need to be leashed when she goes out in public.


Even while I'm typing this, Brandy's having a mid-afternoon nap. I can hear her little snores behind me. Ah, a dog's life isn't too bad is it.



But this brings me to the point (yes I know I did woffle on a bit) that it's tough to blog interestingly (I'm almost sure there's something not quite right about the syntax of this sentence) about Brandy when her days are spent lazing around.


I shall have to overcome this 'blockage' in my mind and get back to posting regularly about Brandy. And also learn how to handle a camera with just one hand or teach Brandy to behave outside the house. Hmmm....strike out the number two option there...I will just have to learn to take pictures with one hand.


2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

I know what you mean about blogging. I never know what to talk about myself. Days go by and I'm saying to myself, "What can I write, what can I write!" I always worry that I'm going to bore people to death, lol. Anyway, keep writing about Brandy, I enjoy reading it.

Jan said...

I'm the same, and I'm getting quite lazy too, along with Emma, who is, as I write, snoring alongside me. I often think I must do my blog or Emma's, and then think but I haven't done anything, it's much easier to say I'll do it tomorrow....