Monday, March 12, 2007

Brandy's Bad Points - Part 2

Brandy has been a little dear this last ten days. It's as if she knows I'm posting about her not-so-desirable points and making it tough for me to do so by being extra good, *grin* but I shall try not to let it get to me.


In continutation,


6. Taking revenge - Brandy hates being left alone in the house. We don't do it very often and never for long. She follows us around the house when we are getting ready, and when I unlock the front door, she starts to howl. When we get back, there is usually a gift waiting for us in the form of a poop or a puddle on the floor. And the poop/puddle isn't in the main areas of the house but in her little 'backyard' corner, on the floor right next to her poop tray. Me thinks its revenge from the little hairy monster for us having the nerve to leave her all by her lonesome self. (But I have got to be honest here and say that in the last ten days, she has not gifted me with an unmentionable in the wrong place)


7. Now this next one is not Brandy's fault at all, and most house dog owners will have experience with it. It's.....dog hair, the hair thats been shed and lying all around the house. It's fine, short, flies around a lot and gathers into big hairballs in corners if left alone long enough. Constant vigilant cleaning is required. Just that cleaning is not my strong point. But I wouldn't exchange Brandy for any non-shedding poodle.


Hmm...I have been sitting here for a good five minutes, trying to come up with some more bad points. I did think of saying something about her greed (but she's actually less greedy than my previous dogs and her greed is sometimes cute), or about her poking her nose into everything that's going on in the house (but that's also kind of irritatingly cute). Sigh, I guess I will have to end her bad points at no.7 . I think her being extra good lately has affected my memory after all. Now I wonder if I can come up with 7 good points for her. That will be in my next post.

Brandy looking a little unkempt (my fault, I'm her groomer) but still managing to lie down as if to say this is my patch of white clean floor, go and get your own patch.


No comments: